Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Jaxon the magician

So my son is only eight months old and is making me crazy. He learned to crawl this month. This also means that he has learned to climb the stairs that means no down just up so I am afraid that he will get really hurt, he pulls himself to standing anywhere, he has pulled himself out of the his crib, and throws things out of the crib. Then I went in yesterday morning to get him out and he learned to strip and take off his diaper. I thought they were older when they did this. Boy do I have my hands full! FUN!!!

He also enjoys hunting the cat. He would be good at it if he wasn't so loud. Right before he gets her he squeals in delight, which causes her to run away. I laugh everytime. One day he will get her..

1 comments:

Braithw8 said...

Need to edit this babe, he is now nine months. He is fun, it is just a different type of fun.