Monday, August 27, 2007







Here are some pictures of our trip to Flaming Gorge. We went on July 20th for our anniversary trip. It was amazing I have never been there, I had no idea that there was a cool bridge, and a cemet dam in the state if utah. It is about four hours from our house you go through Heber to vernal then to the dam, but don't drive too far then you are in Wyoming.
The first night we stayed in Heber at Daniels summit. It is so incredible! They have a indoor swimming pool, hot tub, a patio for every room, large tub in the bathroom, HBO, fireplace, and yummy sparkling cider in the bucket of ice. You feel like heaven. There is also great food at the place next door that they own. I love it and recommend it to all..
The second night also know as the nightmare place. We stayed in a place named spring creek ranch. The room was so tiny with no bathroom, there was a community bathroom we all shared with well water that smelled like sulfur. We did atleast have air conditioning, that is all besides a twin bed. The crazy part is that we paid the same as daniels summit lodge. I really disliked it. That is what I get for a last minute trip.
We took a dam Tour and it was great. There were turbines, and fish along with an elevator. It was so neat and it was FREE! We went inside of the dam which they just started doing again, about three weeks before we came. We were lucky..

2 comments:

Sarah and David said...

Hey Mandi! all your pictures are so cute! I'll have to sit down and read and catch myself up on your life. I hope David has told you that I'm not "cheating" on you! I haven't been to another hair dresser. i just don't do ANYTHING with my hair the year after a baby! You have your work cut out for you the first time I come back in. oh boy! THanks for making Sterling's hair so cute, his baptism was today and he looked so handsome and grown up! See you soon! PS I've come a couple times to see you at JC Penny but always missed you.
Love, Sarah Warnick

Clark Family said...

Looks like a fun trip! Glad you guys got to get away for a little while.