I gave Eric a surprise birthday party! I did so good keeping it a secret it was a miracle. He thought that we were going to dinner with his parent in Salt Lake City, and that my mom was coming over to watch Jaxon. The truth be told I couldn't of pulled it off without my mom, she did alot of the work. He was surprised when people started to show up at our house at 7:00pm. I had cake, pizza, soda, and ice cream. He was actually looking forward to steak, what a liar I was...oooh! He thank me however , and all those that came. It mean't so much to him. HAPPY 30th B-DAY ERIC!!!!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Eric!
30 wow, old :) Just kidding, Happy Birthday! I didn't realize that Ben and Eric have such close birthdays. Bens is the 30th. Kinda cool.
Post a Comment