Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Job for Eric

I feel so bad for Eric. He has been through so many jobs this year. It has been a great stress on the family. The pay has been so much less, and we haven't been able to afford health insurance. The insurance at my work and at his jobs have been about $ 500.00 a month, that is half of my monthly income. YIKES!!! So needless to say we have been uninsured for months now. Eric wasn't at fault for losing his job earlier this year, Milgard who we loved laided him off along with everyone else. The Utah location went out of business. So he has been trying to find that right job for months now.
Well, on his birthday of all days he got lucky. He got a supervisor position at Best Vinyl in American Fork only a few miles from our house. Compared to Springville where he drives now, and the airport he drove to before that. After 30 days the supervisors get paid health insurance for FREE!!!! That is like a $500.00 bonus every month. We are so lucky. I have been praying so hard for a better job, and that I can stay home with Jaxon. He still doesn't make enough that I can stay home, but you can't have everything. The pay is also better now, so I am so excited. He starts the 20 0f this month. CONGRATS ERIC!!!! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

Congratulations! It will be nice to be closer to home, I'm sure. So happy for you guys! You're right, you both deserve it.

Janet said...

Awesome! I guess good things come to those who wait!

Ben and Lori said...

Awesome! Congratulations, what an awesome thing to works so close make more money and have insurance!! Yay!