Sunday, September 23, 2007

I got a new car


My Toyota corolla had, had enough. I guess after the accident it was all over. Didn't find out until a week later, and I can't prove that it is accident related so there is nothing they will do about it.
I was able to get a new 2007 Suzuki forenza in cobalt blue. It is fully loaded and has a 100,000 ,mile bumper to bumper warranty. I love my new car, it just sucks having a car payment. My car has no horse power, but gets great gas mileage. I am so excited to have the new car, that I park it in the middle of nowhere at work. I don't mind, it is a small price to pay for a nice car. There is a picture of it lower on the page. I made it with the new scrapbook program that Eric gave me for my b-day.

1 comments:

Janet said...

Congrats on the new car. Good for you to have a new car.

Happy Birthday! I hope it was great.