For a dessert we had homemade brownies alamode (put vanilla ice cream on the top of a brownie, and I am a damn genius). Eric and I put a bib on Jaxon along with putting him in the high chair, to protect my table, and his clothes. THIS WAS THE RESULT!!!! AND HE THOUGHT HE WAS SO FUNNY!
Needless to say I didn’t laugh at all; he proved again that he is 20 months old. This took a good 15 minutes to clean up with two adults helping. I told Eric to dump him in the tub fully clothed, and have water running. He calls the brownies coco, which he learned from his Spanish only speaking baby sitter. NAUGHTY WITH THE COCO!
Needless to say I didn’t laugh at all; he proved again that he is 20 months old. This took a good 15 minutes to clean up with two adults helping. I told Eric to dump him in the tub fully clothed, and have water running. He calls the brownies coco, which he learned from his Spanish only speaking baby sitter. NAUGHTY WITH THE COCO!
4 comments:
Too cute! I love the dirty face pictures. Jaxson is growing up so fast!
I know it was a pain for you, but I think its cute. I'm sure the clean up was no fun. I need a haircut and am missing you! I'm glad your hand is better, though.
OMG!! That is too adorable! I am sure it wasn't fun to clean up, but it will make for great black mail photos and stories when he gets older!!! :)
He is sooo adorable! You are sooo brave! :D
Post a Comment