Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big boy



Yesterday Eric went to get Jaxon up from his nap, he doesn’t always cry for us to come get him he will just play in his crib so we have to check or listen for noise. When Eric opened the door there he was standing there waiting. We have no idea how he climbed out, but he did. So Eric lowered the crib to its lowest setting. This morning when I heard him knocking on the door from the inside, I got up to find him out of his crib again standing there waiting for me. So he is a big boy now and sleeps in his toddler bed. He is now 20 months old and is out of his crib. I am sad; I wanted to keep him in there as long as possible. Our crib luckily converts to a toddler bed.He has already fallen out of it twice so I put the body pillow from my bed on there to protect him.

5 comments:

Janiel said...

Yeah! He's a big boy now! It'll take a couple of night for him to get used to it, but it'll all work out.

Tommy & Kolbi said...

I am excited to have you on my friends list!! what a way cute little family! K, so to add a friend go to customize then click edit on your friend links and add their address and name. Mine is Tommyandkolbi.blogspot.com! Fun!
Tommy

Tommy & Kolbi said...

I have to know more about the Daniel's summit lodge! I want to take my wife there for real! give me some info if you would!
Tommy

Jamie said...

Wow, what a big boy. It is sad to see the crib go.

Ben and Lori said...

That is a good idea with the body pillow.