My surgery went great. I am in a lot of pain, but I was before so no big deal. This is going to take forever to write this with one hand and the wrong hand too! I feel great, and being put under in surgery was wonderful. I had no reason to be afraid at all. I have cool painkillers so I am happy and feel pretty good. Eric was a wonderful help to me, I feel lucky to be married to him. I am writing this on my drugs so if it doesn’t make sense, we can laugh about it later. The doctor said that I said some funny stuff, and that I was really funny, the best part is that I don’t remember at all. He also said that the tumor was really deep, a lot deeper than he thought it was. That made me happy, see I wasn’t a just a big baby!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
glad to hear your doing well. Hopefully work will take it easy on you for a couple of days.
I'm so happy to hear that everything went well with your surgery! I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting! It's just nuts! Love ya!
Don't worry Mandi, I knew you were a big baby before this happened, so my opinion of you hasn't changed. Though it looks like you guys are having fun, ready for movie night?
Hopefully the pain you are feeling right now is a good healing pain.
Don't you wish the doctor could have done something about that pain in your ass husband and baby boy? If only he could prescribe a 3-4 week spa get away. Wonder what the co-pay would be on that.
We are so glad to hear that your surgery went well! We miss you- Love ya :)!
Wow, great to hear that that went well. You are so funny. Jaxon is such a cute kid. He is getting so big.
Post a Comment