I have started watching this show that is very addictive for me it is called Ghost hunters on the scfi channel. It is a reality show on Wednesdays nights. They look to see if places are haunted or not. They try to prove it wrong. The problem with this show is that it terrifies me to the point that I can’t sleep so I need to stop watching it. I keep trying to stop every week.
I have started reading this book called escape by Carolyn Jessop. She is one of the ones that escaped from Warren Jeff’s compound; it is so interesting to read. It is like what Mormons believe to a tee, but twisted. It is crazy!
I did yard work today and I HATE IT SO MUCH! There are a million others things I would rather be doing. I pulled so many weeds today and my yard still looks like trash. I am embarrassed that the poor neighbors hate me for bringing the neighborhood down. So occasionally I try to fix it, but I get so so sick from the sun and I am sick.
I am still studying the bible with the Jehovah’s witnesses and love it so much. I have learned so much and am so eager to learn more. I will let you know how it goes.
Enough of my basic ramble, I hope all is well with everyone!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Ramble about nothing
Posted by Mandi at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment