Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Surgery hopefully!




I’m having surgery on the second of July on my hand. They tell me it will be two to six weeks that I’m out of work to recover. I have a bone spur, that rubbing my nerve, to protect the nerve my body made a ganglion cyst. The cyst is so large that I can no longer make a fist, it causes me horrible pain. Plus I have carpal tunnel, in my same hand so the doctor will fix that all of that at the same time. He is going to do it all with a scope. It happens to all be on my right hand and well I’m right handed. The funny part is that I am really excited about my surgery because of the awful pain I am in, but I am scared about being put under you know the anesthetic. I have a mouth like a truck driver and well with having a baby I have tried to keep it under control. I am afraid with the drugs I will say some things that I might regret. Ha Ha! We will see how it goes.

2 comments:

E-ca said...

Owie! That looks so painful! I'm sure your surgery go smoothly and you will be back in no time! Be sure and let me know when you are back cuz I think I need to get my hair done! :) Love ya!

Ben and Lori said...

Your poor hand!!! I can't help but laugh, it is huge!! But, of course, that really stinks that you are in so much pain.

Miss you.