Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mandy my friend.


My friend Mandy got married this weekend and I was able to go to the wedding. It was in Colorado Springs, CO. It was amazing. She married a marine and his friends were his groomsmen. They all were also something military one was in the Navy, two were a Marine, and his brother was Air Force. They all had on there uniforms and they looked sharp, it was really cool they all had there swords too! I did all of the bridesmaid’s hair, and the Bride and had a blast. I love driving there; the tunnels you get to go through are so neat. Actually Eric did all of the driving, I was along for the ride. I wish I lived in Colorado Springs. This is the last wedding that I will get to do for them, it was my third for there family, and now all of there children are married. SAD! I love going there and being with them, the Thornburgh’s are amazing people!

1 comments:

Jared & Mandy said...

I love you Mandi! and I love the family pictures. You look hot! Eric is a lucky lucky man. And Jackson is soo stinkin' cute. I love the pictures of him in the swimming pool.