Thursday, January 31, 2008

I love VEGAS!!

We as in Eric, me, Karen and Jared Sharp are going to Las Vegas at the end of Feburary. Eric just loves the band 311. Of course they are playing there then, so we will be there. I am so so excited. I think that we will have tons of fun as always, plus Karen is a blast so it will be great! I want to do everything but there is never enough time. I love VEGAS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you are going to Vegas! I will be so ready for a break by the time I finish my student teaching!!!
p.s. I love your new family pictures! You guys are so adorable!!! Love you and miss you!
Erica

Anonymous said...

Mandi, I love the new pictures! What is your secret to get your curls so perfect? I love them!!!!

Ben and Lori said...

Ooh, I love 311 too.