Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pain in the ....!

I have had this horrible bump in my hand by my wrist, and it has gotten BIGGER! It hurts me so so bad, all of the time now. We all know that I use my hands tons, because of cutting hair. So it got unbearable, I gave in!
So I went to the doctor today, and he told me it was a cyst with skin growing around it. So it was also classified as a tumor. He then told me it was bad off and that we couldn't wait any longer. So he removed a big chunk of it today. Now I thought that I would be in a massive amount of pain from the surgery, but surprise it is less pain then when the cyst was there. I am really sore today and want to go about my business and it has slowed me down, but I am fine. There is a chance it will come back because he didn't remove it all, but he did shots of steroids into it to make it die.
I was so excited that I didn't have to go to the hospital and that he did it fast in the clinic. Especially because Jaxon was in everything. Plus I didn't have to be put under, you know asleep. YIKES! So I am happy for the end result. Let's just hope that my insurance pays the bill, like they are suppose to.

1 comments:

The Ball Family said...

It is good to know you are doing good. I am sorry that you had to get surgery, but it is good to hear that things worked out.