Wednesday, January 2, 2008

MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!!







Merry Christmas!!!
So my computer is broken again so that is why I haven’t written in a while, I used my parents computer to write this.
Christmas was so much fun. I got tons of neat stuff along with Eric, but Jaxon is the one that matters the most. Jaxon still hasn’t figured out how to open the gifts, and after we open them, he just wants to play with the boxes and wrapping paper. This was fine with me that makes a cheap Christmas this year. My parents gave him a buggy to ride in, and that is his favorite toy. I will put pictures on here so that you can see it.
Christmas was really hard for me this year, when I finally got a day off on Christmas day it made the 52 hours seem like hell that I worked straight right before. This is the reason that I hate working retail at holiday times. It was a joke working all of those hours and I am sorry to all the people that I thought mean thoughts about them, like don’t they have anything better to do than shop, or wishing they would all just go home out if Penney’s store. But I survived so that is good; my nice clients make it easy for me. Talk to you all later, love mandi

0 comments: