I have decided that money will fix all of your problems. Many will disagree, but I sure want to find out. If you are depressed you can, go on a trip to anywhere, buy anything you want or pay someone to complain too a.k.a psychologist , so your always positive around your friends. If your sick the nanny can take care of the kids, the housekeeper will clean, and the chef will make you gallons of chicken noodle soup. Then right before your husband gets home, you shower and have your personal hairdresser make you beautiful a.k.a Mandi the best!! You spend all your free time, playing with your children, going to fun places for dinner and getting yelled at by your personal trainer. And the hardest part of your bad day is that you couldn't decide where to go on vacation, and what to wear. So I wish everyone of my friends was rich... The possibilities are endless. I love you all.
Don't give me that crap that you would be bored and get into trouble. The stars were losers and boring before they came famous and rich. That is why they would not be my lame friend, instead you would be, you know the person reading this. SHARE THE WEALTH WHEN YOU GET IT, I WILL !!!!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
I find this funny!!!
Posted by Mandi at 12:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lol... That was kind of a random post
Post a Comment