I didn't realize how cute Jaxon was going to be. I have been having so much fun with him!! He is so sweet.
I went on Wednesday to get his shots at the health department, and the nurse said something to me that made me cry. She said that I can see how much he loves you, I know that you can't probably see it but I do. I looked down at him at that moment, and there we were in the loud crowded room, and he wasn't looking at anyone else but me. I stood there so ashamed at that moment. The only time I spend with him is at the health department waiting for shots. That is what our time spent together is... pain. I hate that I work all the time, I feel like the worst parent. I feel that he is so neglected by me. I knew going into this that I wasn't going to be a stay at home mom, but I didn't realize that I wanted that choice. So I made it through the day reguardless, but I was riddled with guilt. I love you Jaxon.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Tiny body, Tiny toes, but Big heart.
Posted by Mandi at 12:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mandi -
Being a good mom has nothing to do with the quantity of time you spend with jaxon...it has to do with the quality of the time. Love is an emotion easily communicated to infants and children, it's something you can't fake. Just keep doing your best, love him unconditionally and thank God for Eric. You're doing ok cutie. Hope to see you soon.
Mandi, I personally understand what you mean since I have known you literally all my life!!!! All I can say is I know how much you love that baby and you go to work for him and for your husband, to be there for your family and to put food on the table. This day and age, its hard as hell to make it. I'm so scared for Ryan and I. I see people in their 50's still getting help from their parents. You are amazing. You will do just great. Keep your chin up and remember, I'm always here for you if you would learn to pick up the damn phone!! Totally kidding, anyways kid, smile and know how loved you truely are
Post a Comment