MY FAVORITE COLORS: I used to have only one but I must say that I am beginning to like more. So here they are BLUE,MAROON,BURNT ORANGE, SAGE GREEN, and PINK!
HOBBIES: I scrapbook, love watching movies, swim, bike ride, eating, painting, doing hair, and talking with friends.
JOB: I got lucky I love doing hair so that is the end.
LOVE LIFE: I got lucky again, Eric is amazing! He is so good to me,and always takes care of me. He is super patient, understanding, loves me unconditionally, and supports me in whatever and no matter what.
Dreams: I want to be rich!!!(who doesn't) I want to travel around alot. I want to be an amazing mother.
GOALS: Get my yard fixed up, repaint my entire house. Spend more time with my son.
THINGS I AM WORKING ON: I struggle so hard with my weight, I am trying to get in shape. It is a constant battle for me daily. I am an emotional eater. Second I suffer from depression, I have ups and downs it is like I am on a roller coaster. I am trying to always be happy. Third I have trouble sleeping. I never feel rested. I sleep way too much, and I never go to bed at a good time. Fourth I can't spell worth shit so bare with me. Fifth I hold things in then I get super angry, and I am sick of that. Sixth I am trying still to conquer the coca cola. Seventh I am trying to not say bad things about people. And last NO MORE SWEARING!! So I just all around want to be a better person.
FEARS: Spiders, dying, not being perfect, and losing Eric or Jaxon.
HOBBIES: I scrapbook, love watching movies, swim, bike ride, eating, painting, doing hair, and talking with friends.
JOB: I got lucky I love doing hair so that is the end.
LOVE LIFE: I got lucky again, Eric is amazing! He is so good to me,and always takes care of me. He is super patient, understanding, loves me unconditionally, and supports me in whatever and no matter what.
Dreams: I want to be rich!!!(who doesn't) I want to travel around alot. I want to be an amazing mother.
GOALS: Get my yard fixed up, repaint my entire house. Spend more time with my son.
THINGS I AM WORKING ON: I struggle so hard with my weight, I am trying to get in shape. It is a constant battle for me daily. I am an emotional eater. Second I suffer from depression, I have ups and downs it is like I am on a roller coaster. I am trying to always be happy. Third I have trouble sleeping. I never feel rested. I sleep way too much, and I never go to bed at a good time. Fourth I can't spell worth shit so bare with me. Fifth I hold things in then I get super angry, and I am sick of that. Sixth I am trying still to conquer the coca cola. Seventh I am trying to not say bad things about people. And last NO MORE SWEARING!! So I just all around want to be a better person.
2 comments:
Mandi, you sweet girl.....nobody is perfect (except one, and he was crucified). Recognize your strengths and appreciate them, then allow yourself some time to work on the others. Life is a journey, not a destination. You'll eventually become the person you want to be. You are loving and fun; you love your work, your husband and your son; you have friends who care about you. You ARE a wonderful person....be kinder to yourself. Geez Mandi.....I'm old, and still working on the person I want to be! God doesn't ask us to be perfect, he only asks that we try to become better (and you're doing that!!!). Enjoy the times of your life Mandi.....and keep learning about the person you want to be.
Love ya!
I second Terry's comment! Trust yourself a lil, you're wonderful Mandi
Post a Comment