Sunday, July 8, 2007

4th of JULY!




I had so much fun.
I got up at 4:45am to be in Provo at the park at six a.m. next to the hospital, and acrossed from Provo High School. To see the hot air balloons. Sorry no pictures of it because, I forgot the camera. Eric and my mom went with me to the park, along with my best friend Jaxon. We watched them take off. Next we went to my mothers ward breakfast. It was so yummy. Imagine eggs, orange juice, milk, apple juice, pancakes, bacon, and watermelon. The best part I didn't cook. And score my parents took Jaxon home with them so we could go home and rest. At that point I took Eric home to sleep since he hadn't been to bed yet. He got home from work around 4 a.m. So he figured it was useless to sleep. I am just so happy that he went. We went to Provo later that night to watch the Stadium of fire fireworks, @ his mother and fathers house. My parents came too, it was really fun. Jaxon didn't like the fireworks @ all. He cried... Happy fourth to everyone, I hope you had fun..

1 comments:

E-ca said...

My goodness! Jaxon is getting so big! I love the pictures you posted of him!