Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy EASTER!

Easter was good for Jaxon this year. He understood the egg thing and was able to get fruit snacks out of them. He liked it a lot which really surprised me, I thought that he wouldn’t understand. NEVER UNESTIMATE YOUR CHILD. That happens to be my constant lesson everyday. Jaxon is changing so so fast that I don’t realize how much he learns in a day. Especially since he learns Spanish at the sitter I am unsure of what he knows in English. This is a constant frustration I deal with daily.

My sister-in-law Jen has one of those blow up toys for the kids that they can jump on and play in. So Jaxon was able to spend time with his cousins and enjoy that with the cool balls that Grandma B. had. It was actually warm enough that we were able to be outside without jackets. It was a really fun day. Jaxon even went to the park to feed the ducks with his cousins. After that we had a BBQ. Hope you had a Happy Easter!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Mandi I really miss you! It sounds like you had a great Easter.