Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Disney on Ice


For fun my mother bought tickets to the Disney on ice. Needless to say I wasn’t excited to go, but I wanted to hang out with my sister and mom. I even called my mom and told her that since Jill my sister was excited to go, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings and tell her it sounded lame. My mom then told me that it was her idea. LOL! I am such a DORK, (insert foot in mouth). Well, I went and had a good time considering we were the only ones without a child with us. I knew I should of brought Jaxon as a excuse.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is hilarious, but at least you got to spend time with your mom and Jill.

Ben and Lori said...

that's funny, that does sound lame, but funny

Amy said...

weird, I went with my girls and ran into Janet at Disney on ice....obviously good communication in the fam!!We went friday afternoon. I thought it was cute.