




So I went to Lake Powell for the first time ever. I had a great time. Eric’s work goes every year and takes its employees. I was lucky enough to get to go!! I had a blast, I tried so many new things that I was so uncomfortable with. I am so proud so here is the deal; I went Cliff jumping, rock climbing, swimming, tubing, wave running, boat riding, and I caught a frog. We stayed on a house boat, which was amazing. It really was like a house on water. The one that I stayed on was 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It had a big flat screen TV with surround sound, we played rockband on the wii on it, plus we watched 2 movies. The top deck was a patio across the whole thing they even had a water slide to the water. We were there for three days and I wish it was longer. Eric’s company goes every year so I can’t wait to go next year
Friday, August 28, 2009
Lake Powell August 23-26
Posted by Mandi at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mandi these pictures are awesome!! Did you like cliff diving? I've been twice and hated it both times!!
And thanks for the comment on my blog, you're hilarious!!
Mandy
Post a Comment