So I got this award at work. I actually have gotten it every year that I have worked there, just that I got a new boss that rocks and is on top of it so I actually got something to show for it this time. It is called a Golden scissor award in order to get it you have to get a certain dollar amount to earn it. So I got it along with four other girls out of sixteen stylists. I also get the All-star award every year at work to, but they don't give you anything for it except a higher employee discount. So I have nothing to show for that, that is also based on your dollar amount you generate for the salon.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Golden Scissor Award
Posted by Mandi at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats!!! Thats awesome.
Yeah! You rock Mandi! Since moving away from Utah, I still haven't found a better hair stylist than you. No one will ever compair to you. Great job on your accomplishments!
Congrats girl. I need a hair cute really bad. But I can't find anyone as good as you are. I'm scared to go to anyone but you. But you live so far away.
Post a Comment