Thursday, April 9, 2009

Disneyland Trip!

I was able to go to Disneyland. I felt pretty lucky to get a chance to go. I went with my sister Jill, her boyfriend Todd, and Brad. I had a great time. I like getting to go as an adult, with adults. It was a very fun trip to go on. We stayed in the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott. It was a very nice room. I slept well except for Brad and Todd snoring in Unison. I flew on JetBlue airlines to Long beach; CA airport from there rode the super shuttle. I met Jill, Brad, and Todd at the California adventure capital c. From there was the Magic, the party, and the fun. I ate like a queen. We ate at my favorite Mexican place, by big thunder mountain railroad; I also had a dole pineapple whip. We stayed Friday, Saturday and left early Sunday morning. I had a great trip.. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!


Friday, February 27th, 2009

0 comments: