Thursday, December 18, 2008
















It snowed just horrible today. So I went outside to shovel the walkways and driveway. I put Jaxon in his snow suit that I of course bought at Penney’s where I work. He hated the snow suit but loved the snow. He played in it for about 45mins, and loved it. So I guess the snow suit was worth it.
I tried making a snowman, but the snow was too powdery it didn’t stick together at all. I guess I didn’t realize that it is the wet snow that snow men are made of.

Our Family is doing ok considering the economy. Eric makes salary so he still gets paid the same. I however have been making minimum wage, because no one wants to get there haircut, colored, permed, etc. if they have extra money it is gas and food. So I have been reading a lot at work and sitting and sitting. Somehow we are just barely making our bills which are better than some families so I don’t complain I just feel blessed. GOD BLESS YOU!!

0 comments: