Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Manager Retreat Best Vinyl 09/03-09/04/08

Manager retreat trip-
Eric and I went with his work to the Zermatt in Midway, UT. I loved going there with Eric and his work. The room wasn’t so great, but the food was wonderful. Eric has some really fun people that he works with, and Best Vinyl has been such a blessing for our family. We ate at Matty’s Bistro and I wasn’t afraid to try all of the food from all of everyone’s plate. I am so glad that they were nice enough to share. We played Mafia, the card game with like 30 people; I had a great time even though I was probably way too loud. THAT’S MANDI!! The other wives were really nice, and I had a great time with them. In the morning we all went to the spa and got a massage it was amazing and Best Vinyl paid. You can’t beat that. My parents are so helpful they watched Jaxon so we could go and enjoy our time together; it made it all that much better. I only wish I would of brought my swimsuit they had a great pool with a waterfall. I can’t wait to go again.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, how nice. I love you Mandi and you are never too loud. I am sure everyone enjoyed it, and was glad you were to make it fun. Never a dull moment with my Mandi. WE LOVE YOU