Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Jaxon!!


We made it the first year! Jaxon officially turned one year old on November 3rd. Just like everyone said it went so fast. We had his birthday party at our house. It was wonderful to see so many of our friends and family all together.
I ordered the cakes from Smith’s grocery store in Saratoga Springs. It turns out that apparently you get the baby cake for free when you order the other cake. That was so cool and nice of them. I have to say that I have just loved this Smith’s they have the best customer service of any store I have been too.
As all parents wonder, I was curious to see how Jaxon was going to do with his cake. At first he played a little, but after about 10 minutes he destroyed it covering himself. I was so proud. I expected that from him, but you never know.
So many of our guests were so generous on the gifts they brought. He got many new toys and clothes. He got a toy Tonka Truck, stacking cups, lawn mower, books, toy cell phone, farm animals and other toys. Plus I think that 24 months is now covered for clothes. THANKS TO EVERYONE. It was so fun to have everyone over. The pictures for this are down below. Happy Birthday Jaxon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's one already. Happy birthday!

Shawn, Lindsay, and Lily said...

Mandi! I can't believe how big Jaxon is! What a cutie.