Sunday, October 7, 2007

The perks working for JcPenney

For this Christmas I bought Eric the Total Gym. For those that don't know what that is, it is a piece of work out equipment. That is a work bench thing. I was able to get it at Jcpenney's for a crazy amount. It originally cost 300.00 dollars, but it was on clearance for 150.00 then all clearance is half off, and plus my discount of 20%. SO 67.90 was the grand total. I looked on the internet to see if I got a good deal and couldn't find it any cheaper than 200.00 dollars. I am so excited. The reason that it I talk about it is because it is so big that not only did it not fit in my car to take home, but I can't lift it to store it either. Plus it is too big to hide. So basically he knows about it. Only because I need his help. Dang it!! Merry Christmas Eric!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I love to find bargains like that! Merry Christmas, Eric. BTW, I love the new pictures of Jaxon. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures of Jaxon!

Lori Lou said...

Awesome! You are so funny! That is a crazy good deal.

E-ca said...

I love the new pics of Jaxon! He is getting so big. I miss you!!!!!!
Erica